A wish from your pizza hut friend... ;)

Thursday 13 October 2011 0 comments
I wonder if the title would give me away or not. Each of the times we have met, we always have met up at this place only. Nowhere else… and still remember that the first time I met you, you were like 3 hours late ;) We’ve been friends now since God knows how long, and we’ve talked umpteen times too after exchanging numbers over our first Lounge group chat on Gtalk :D I think you taught me a lot of nice poem forms there too, though I still haven’t gotten the grasp of writing a haiku :D ;P teach me soon ok?

Giving you a birthday wish / gift / bump through a poem… ( I wished you a month in advance already, didn’t I? so this is second time ok? U gotta gimme double treat now. :P )

You know how utterly horrible and amateurish my poetry is, so if it doesn’t come out that good, “please adjust maadi” :D



ah, this night sky
full of twinkling stars
winking as I walk
beneath this ceiling
a whisper I can hear
the wind in my ear
brings a reminder

a friend far away
would smile so wide
if my words travel
to her side this night
from a lot of words
recognize my own
and remember me

but I send my heart
not with the wind
but with my words
I wonder my friend
are you smiling now



chehre me jo muskaan aaya hai
wo wahi hamesha rehne do
jaise din ke ambar mein suraj jaise
raah dikhaye hamesha sab ko



(Eep. Don’t run away reading my Hindi ;) )

Wish you were in Bangalore itself. It’d be nice to go Pizza hut and make you blow a candle on a pizza :D You have fun today and the whole year ok? Congratulations on turning another year younger! :) Loads of love and many many unsaid words and wishes. You are always, unforgotten and everloved!

To my eternal best friend Prattooooooooo (didi ;) ) from Leo.... wish you a very

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Happy Birthday Pratibha | TNB