Wishes from Yogesh...

Thursday 13 October 2011 1 comments

Kab hai birthday? of course it wasn't a question. Yes it was never a question. I might forget my own birth date but yeh 13 October to nahi bhoolta kabhi :P Are itne constant reminders to khair Priyanka ne bhi kabhi nahi diye :P

Chalo ab hasna chod ke thoda aage gaur farmao... :P

And other reason I wanted to use this space for is to thank you making me *Believe* in many things, some recent actions which I have taken is just because of this change. So I owe many thanks and you might have a big excel sheet ready for treats ;) Aur of course meri list ke samne tumhari list thodi choti hai :P aakhir Yeh birthday ki bhi to treat add hogi na. And don't ask me reason why did I choose this photo? Isme meri shakal thodi theek aa rahi hai.. Thanks to Kartik for clicking it :P

Happy Birthday and don't try change ever. You're complete package of friendship.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Happy Birthday Pratibha | TNB