Madhur wishing Pratibha

Thursday 13 October 2011 0 comments














Date: 10-Nov-2006

Pretty soon after meeting Pratibha, I received a message (SMS 1) from her:) This was the result of something I had done:PSMS 1: "Aise badtameez log hote hain,i mean aap jaise.ek to koi baat nahi batate aur fir khaane bhi saath nai chalte.hunh...abi lagta hai sahi me jhad pe chad gaye ho?" Another message (SMS 2) came from her shortly:)SMS 2: "sory 4 dat msg.vo pata nahi kaise likha gaya tha.n vo dil se bilkul nai tha.bt it ws gud 2 hv dinr wd u.bt wo plastic ka kisa abi bi muje kaat raha hai..gdnite" It has almost been 5 years since then & I still remember that bubbly girl from my college whom I met in Infy. I earned something that day and it was a special friend forever… Date: 12-Nov-2006Went to watch a movie with Pratibha and some of her friends.Did not have even the slightest clue that this movie with her would change my life... and I met the love of my life…We watched Jaan-E-Mann and I cannot thank Prati enough for asking me to join for this movie. Thank you so much PratibhaJJ Hoping that your day will be as special as you areJHappy Birthday Pratibha…Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Happy Birthday Pratibha | TNB