Wishes from Nabila

Thursday 13 October 2011 0 comments

As I took first steps
To write some vowels
Making sense of insanity
Came across an Angel.

She held me strong
Making me take steps
Small but ever meaningful
A journey all joyful

Poetry was all explored
When her hands held
Learned different genre along
As she smiled always.

Friendships crossing all boundaries
Saw her with smiles
As she walked across
To give the best embrace.

Today I can call
In midst of night
To laugh or cry
She patiently deals alone.

Words brought us together
Love brought us close
From a big gang
You and me emerged.

Today I seek laughs
When I hear you
Or wipe tears together
For  you are near. 

Hey Pratsie, 

This post would not be complete if I don't write few words of prose along with the poem. Because poetry of mine got evolved all thanks to you sweetheart. I was a girl trying to write non sense poems but you made me fall in love with them. And I super thankful to you for doing that for now I can't even imagine my life without poetry :-). But you have to teach me haiku please please? for that poetry form I never grasped :). I am super thankful to join the lounge as  thanks to it  I gained such an amazing friend like you.

I can't believe its almost 3 years of knowing each other.....and life has been super great. I still remember the first time we met and it felt like we know each other for ages and we indeed did :-) . And thankfully we met a longer time this time. For I had the most blasting time with you like always and always. And I love our talks forever. It just brings that biiiig smile and all that is to do with you. You are such a human that even the most saddest person can laugh with you. Thanks for being there always and I hope this friendship stays forever and ever. Here I wish you:-

A VERY VERY
HAPPPY BIRHDAAYY 

And I wish all your dreams come true :-)

Enjoy and have a blast,

Loads of love,

Nabs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Happy Birthday Pratibha | TNB